"Hello, I'm Fred Phelps, and I'm here to tell you that George Carlin is in hell. It is irrelevant that George made many people laugh, and brought joy to their hearts, he is in hell because he toyed with the preposterous idea of god"
Bannedforyoursins Bannedforyoursins 70+, M 9 Answers Dec 26, 2012 in Hobbies

Are you speaking as a first-hand witness or are there little voices in your head telling you that this is true? One should be careful when making announcements on behalf of God. It is presumptuous and might result in consequences beyond your ability to comprehend.

Best Answer

Well, Fred. When you die, you will be right there along side of him for all of your hate mongering, and good riddance when you're gone.

Best Answer

if god "loves" us why does he send us to hell

Best Answer

Man "A" is a mass murderer who shoots everyone then blasts his skull.
Man "B" is a nice guy who does everything to stop Man "A".
Both go to heaven. Sound fair?

Best Answer

yeah

Best Answer

Judge not lest you be judged...

Best Answer

HE BE DEAD NAO

Best Answer

OK, I see you are one of those that can not think for themselves and let religion brainwash you with all it's bs. I feel sorry for you that you can not think for yourself and need others to tell you what to think and believe. I bet you think the government is on our side too, don't ya?

Best Answer