Just explain to her that you just like the feel of the clothes and you are not gay. Find some info on line and show it to her so she will no what a cross dresser is. Most all cder's are strait guys.
Then either hide your clothes under the carpet in the corner of your closet where she will never find them. Or ask her to help you buy clothes to fit you.

Best Answer

OMG....relax, you sound guilty

Best Answer

no your a tranny

Best Answer

No I'm not! It's normal for a kid my age! It happens I know I ****** up I don't now how to fix it!?

Best Answer

Tell her you needed to keep them for your friend.

Best Answer

She already found out where I got them! I told her they got mixed in with my laundry but she acts like she believes me but she really doesn't! Please help me!

Best Answer

theres no help your a tranny

Best Answer

I don't get it, whose clothes are they?

Best Answer

My aunts

Best Answer

Ok then I guess you're screwed.

Best Answer

I know that but how do I tell then I'm not gay?

Best Answer

They're not going to think you're gay just because you had her clothes.

Best Answer

You could keep trying to hide it (say it's a gift for a potential girlfriend) but the best idea will be to, of course, talk to her. If you feel nervous about it then instead of being formal, just bring it up in normal conversation. Blurt it out. Once it's said you can't take it back. If you're shopping, pick up something girly and tell your mother that you like it, she's bound to question that. I think now that she has found out, she will suspect it anyway. Finding out her reaction is probably the hardest part.

Best Answer

Keep hiding what!? I'm so nervous!? Please I need help! I'm only 14!

Best Answer

If it was accidentally placed in there, do you know how it got there in the first place? If you have nothing to hide, then don't be nervous. It was just a mistake. The laundry got mixed up - no problem. It happens. :)

Best Answer

It was accidentally placed there but I kept it there while I could've given it back! Please help me!!😪😪

Best Answer

Don't worry, just make some light-hearted joke if she asks. Or you can say you found some ladies clothes in your laundry, and you didn't know what to do with them. If I were your mother (or father, actually) then it wouldn't bother me, since it's completely plausible that clothes can be misplaced. It's happened to me, but it's just normal.

Best Answer

tell her they're your gf's

Best Answer

I'm single

Best Answer

Your ******.

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer

Stop wearing girl clothes and get a life.

Best Answer

But that's the thing I didn't wear them! They got mixed in with my laundry and I didn't now what to do!

Best Answer

tell her those are from the victims

Best Answer

Lmao! Bro this is serious!

Best Answer

Try talking to her...

Best Answer

How should I start?! I'm very nervous and embarrassed!

Best Answer

Ask her why she was looking in your closet...go from there...

Best Answer

But I know why she cleaned out my room while I was out with my friends because in only 14! Please help me!

Best Answer

Doesn't matter if you know, the point is to start the conversation...

Best Answer