why did God let satan into the garden of eden?

Best Answer

Because He had a plan. He wanted to test Adam and Eve. They failed the test just like He knew they would. But through His plan H would show Himself to be the God He is. He wanted us to choose Him through oir own free will.

Best Answer

who do you believe was the original sinner, adam or eve?

Best Answer

Well, Eve was the one who picked the fruit and took the first bite, but I believe Adam would have done the same.

Best Answer

why is god so into being male? it kinda gets on my nerves that he is so decidedly so. >.> i mean, really?? it can feel so alienating~!

Best Answer

I don't see any reason to be worried about Him being male. Personally, I feel glad I have such an amazing protector. I can't really imagine a girl coming down with a flaming sword coming from her mouth.

Best Answer

i'm a christian, but this is something that really gets on my nerves. i do not mind jesus being a dude and all, but i feel like at least some part of god should be a female or something. the mother of everything, you know? its lead to so much misogyny and dominion over women. :(

Best Answer

But Jesus is God, so if Jesus is male, God is male. Personally, its a comfort to me. He is my Father, and Christ my brother. It does talk about Jesus's bride though. If thats any comfort.

Best Answer

well the church is christ's bride, but it also depicts israel as a ***** in the old testament because they were unfaithful. :< not so comforting v.v'
i just have issues with men i guess. they do not seem... pure to me.?

Best Answer

He isn't really a man though. I mean when Jesus came He was a man but it is really just a term we use for God so we can comprehend Him. Females are no more pure than males though But we don't hav to worry about that cause God is perfect. Also why the Bible always refers to God as a male might have something to do with the position of women in society at that time. It wasn't very high up there.

Best Answer

Another thought. You notice that Wisdom is always referred to as She. : )

Best Answer

You might be able to beat anyone all day..the questions have been really lame today....

Best Answer

Do you have a question for me?

Best Answer

How does faith in God harm someone other than the person that believes?

Best Answer

True faith should not harm anyone.

Best Answer

What's your specific purpose?

Best Answer

Still searching, really. I believe it is to be a veterinarian serving God through missionary work at the sme time. I don't know where though. But I have a lot of praying to do before I make any decisions.

Best Answer