Here at Blank Company we value our customers Hold for the next available representative (of which there must be very few) holding time 40mins.

Best Answer

They only have one and she gets a lot of smoke breaks, whay can't people like us just be more empathetic.... :)

Best Answer

We can't because we are paying close attention to their menu which has changed and they never add a number to press for that

Best Answer

"Your call is VERY important to us. Your call will be taken in the order that it was received. Please hold for the next available operator." <br />
(Switchover.)<br />
"Did you know that hemorrhoids can be treated effectively? Our specialists are experienced in the very latest procedures in hemorrhoid reduction and removal. Don't let your life continue to be plagued with the discomfort and embarrassment! Please call us to make your next appointment to find out If you'll still be in the hot seat tomorrow...."

Best Answer

Also the first actual person you talk to (in about a hour) will be totally useless. After goin through a few "supervisors" you might finally find someone who knows what they're doing.

Best Answer

My favorite is tmobil. Yes, they really have some noce long conversations with me! Give me credit...I'm nice..but firm!

Best Answer

U must have tmobil too! How many superviors do they have for the supervisor. Can u see their plastic nametag, 'ricardo, second supervisor', 'john, supervisor of supervisors 1 thru 8', 'angela, thir from the top supervisor'; 'carl, supervisor king' (carl gets paid the most but for some reason he's always out of the office). Go figure!

Best Answer

WOW. That is amazing service. Most places are 2-3 hours. Sign me up :)

Best Answer

where i live the you just leave your number and the machine phones you back in order of calls so you can get on with day.................................true story

Best Answer

Is where u live a realor imaginary place? I wanna close my eyes and go there too. Tee hee

Best Answer

If we all refuse to use the robot answering thingys that companies have- they will HAVE to hire REAL people like they used to. I'm so sick of jobs going to machines! Press 0, if that doesn't work, call back and don't press anything- most are set up to go directly to a person if you don't press the buttons! Or if it's voice prompted, say operator- some places you have to repeatedly keep saying it, no matter what the machine says to you, just keep saying operator!

Best Answer

I've been trying to get a refund from a company that said it was in the mail. Doesn't matter waht I press...it tells me, "we can't understand your selection....goodbye". Interesting that they answered and were so agreeable and they could understand what number I pressed before.....hummmmm..... its only 25 bucks so I guess I'm gonna let 'em win this one!

Best Answer

You can write them a letter- make sure you send it with return reciept requested-(so they can't say they didn't get it) Include your phone number and best time for them to call YOU. also make sure to tell them that if the situation isn't taken care of you will report them to better bussiness beaureau.

Best Answer