I think I may love my best friend. He is amazing and we have so much in common. He'll get close to me while talking, and we can talk for hours on end. He's one of the only people that I've met that actually understand what I'm going through. He's always there for me and actually listens to me. I really like him, but I don't want to ruin the friendship we have if he doesn't like me back. If you need anymore information to be able to tell if he likes me, just ask! Please help!
ilovesomeone212 ilovesomeone212 18-21, F 13 Answers Nov 9, 2012 in Crushes & Obsessions

He obviously cares about you. Just take it slow. If you tell him how you feel, try not to overwhelm him. ^_^

Best Answer

Thanks! :)

Best Answer

been there, don't do anything, it screwed up a great freindship.

Best Answer

Okay, thanks for the input. :)

Best Answer

Do NOT come right out and tell him how you feel. That is usually a HUGE mistake! I lost a close friend that way, because it turned out he didn't feel the same way. Instead let him know that you think that there is a POSSIBILITY of something further developing between the two of you and then see where he takes it.

Best Answer

Thanks, one of my friends was telling me to just blurt it out, but that would just scare him away, right?

Best Answer

if he likes you no, maybe say -have you ever thought of going out? see what he says, i did this, but it weirded things out, we stopped hanging out, i miss her, 1 thing to think is, what if he likes you too, maybe worth the chance.

Best Answer

Thanks :)

Best Answer

Sounds like he fancies you too but he is as scared of ruining the relationship as you are.

Best Answer

Thanks. :)

Best Answer

twobydream said it well, your lover should be your friend first and always.<br />
You's talk for hours so just take your time and work your way into a conversation leading to how you feel. If you just blurt it out you may scare him away so go slow and I'm sure you will get the sense of his true feelings.

Best Answer

Thanks :).

Best Answer

It's likely he's interested in you, but too terrified of being rejected - just like you are with him. Honestly, spend a nice night with him so you two are both comfortable and happy, and at least ask "Have you ever thought...." and see where that goes.

Best Answer

Thanks, that's a really good idea. :)

Best Answer

Your Welcome, Just be Honest and it's all in the Presntation. I believe you will do just fine and I wish you all the Best !

Best Answer

Okay :) thanks!

Best Answer

I don't know... when I was in the 18-21 age group (so really recently) I was in college... and like many college kids, I made a best friend. Mine happened to be a boy. I ended up getting confused a couple of times, but decided to just keep him as a friend and it was the best decision of my life. He is like my brother, except I actually chose him as family and unlike a lover, he will never leave me forever. I know he will always be there. The friends you make in college could be the best friends you ever make... think about it hard is all I'm saying

Best Answer

Thanks, I guess I should think about it a lot. :)

Best Answer

Well, obviously from your desc<x>ription he likes you. He sounds like the type of person ( a trustworthy person) you can just tell him how you are "stating" to feel. Give him a little wiggle room but be honest and direct.

Best Answer

Thanks you, I'll try, I'm just a little nervous.

Best Answer

if he wants to pursue a relationship it will happen he will give you signals like if you had a party or a holiday came up what kind of gift did he give you , thats really how you can tell how important you are to him does he call you on the phone or do you have to call him where did you guys meet at if it was somwhere like work that could be a issue you have to find out more about him Im very good on this topice did he ever see you dressed up how does he react to you if i was you id give him a little hint and he should be able to pick it up or try to get clse to see if he kisses you

Best Answer

mutual adjustment will do..

Best Answer

Hmmmmm. Sounds a bit strange. Maybe you should ask him to the male review. Then you'll know for sure

Best Answer