I got bullied by a girl today. She got in my face shoving me & trying to intimidate me and ridiculing me for being scared to fight her. I was completely shocked. She's is a tad shorter than me, but she is an athlete (captain of the girls b-ball team and plays v-ball and track). I'm more of a "nerd." (and I've never been in a fight). pic http://community.webshots.com/photo/fullsize/1265047547055621173ibIiNw a) Why does everyone keep saying she can beat me up? Their all like she's gonna pound you - you looked like you were gonna cry, etc. (is it the jock/nerd thing?) b) What does she get out of bullying me? Does it make her feel empowered that she can beat up a boy? Do girls get respect/toughness cred if they beat up a boy? c) Do you think she really could beat me up? What makes you think so?
NerdZilla NerdZilla 18-21, M 5 Answers Nov 22, 2011

Find a boxing gym. Learn how to throw a REAL punch. Spar a couple of times. Then you'll know what to do if it happens again. You may find that you don't feel the need to fight this girl to keep your self esteem (after you know she doesn't have a chance in **** of beating you).

Best Answer

buy a gun///.... for self defense

Best Answer

This is definitely not for you!!!

Best Answer

Napalm her house

Best Answer

How could doing that lead to anything else but more trouble for everyone?

Best Answer

get people who will help you and will stand up for you join a sports team thats a good way of making comrads

Best Answer