lol, dont be hard on him..this could be many reasons..he's afraid of the toilet, he cant quite judge the feeling of i've got to go now, he's too busy playing and puts off going till its too late...make going to the toilet encouraging. as stupid as it sounds, we use to have a poo fairy that lived in our toilet and when they made it, they were allowed one of her stickers or treats.

Best Answer

I agree. Im sure that he will just 'get it' one day. Stay positive, but be firm in asserting that it's not appropriate. I know it sounds a little harsh - but if you remind him that he soon goes to 'big school' he won't be invited to parties if he has accidents all the time.. It's mean, I know. Glad it wasnt a problem in my house! (She makes up for it in MANY other ways though!) Good luck x

Best Answer

He may have the screaming *****.

Best Answer

its called disapline use it

Best Answer

You'll have to closely monitor him more and catch him in the act , he needs to know it's not appropriate behaviour . <br />
You'll need to see a professional before he starts school , even if he displays no other problem behaviour . No school will or should have to deal with that . <br />
My son is Autistic and still in a nappy at nearing start of school and it took us a lot of hard work to get him toilet trained so he could get a place in a " regular " school .

Best Answer

We could research autism and stuff.. Or research how to get a child to stop defecating on the floor.. Discipline your child

Best Answer