Why don't you want sex on a daily basis? I am going to warn you what could happen, if you start saying no a lot. I am by no means endorsing this or saying it is right; I am simply warning what I have seen happen to people in the past. A woman starts refusing sex, the husband might put up with it for a while, but eventually they start to seek some form of release. Some of them force their wife with brute force, others start slipping their wife drugs, while others turn to ****, and still other seek women outside their marriage. Some men are even willing to use their own children as bargaining chips to get sex, they inflict mental and emotional abuse upon the kids until the wife agrees to sleep with them again, just to protect the kids. Even if he doesn't resort to any of these methods, you could very well destroy the bond between you two, and it might never be repaired. I have done all I can warning you of the risks of the road you might choose to go down, what happens next is your decision.

Best Answer

Sorry you feel that way. Although I have to say, I wish I had your problem!

Best Answer

Thank you, but he is not. He will get angry if I don't , sometimes he tries to make me feel guilty , and he says that he feels that it is a physical responsiblity of your partner to try to satisfy their needs- even if you are not in the mood., unless there is something physically wrong with you. Thanks for your input.

Best Answer

The contract is signed,youshould have checked out the small print that said "sex on demand"!!!

Best Answer