Meet him by suprise by where he lives (if you know) and because you're do confident, beat the sh!t out of him. Then if he takes you to court, say about everything he did to your gf and then say it was self defence the fighting because he started it. Their gonna ask why you were at his house so reply ; "to get my gf's iPod back. Delete this question though, or youre in trouble! Good luck and I hope you and your gf are happy! :)

Best Answer

One, learn to spell. Two, stop being so arrogant (I know 8 martial arts my ***) . Three, there is always someone better than you, or maybe just having a better day. Four, why risk jail? Did you ever consider calling the cops?

Best Answer

yeah gf dosent want to... in the end i think ill let it slip then .

Best Answer

Sometimes you do things for people even if they don 't want you to...

Best Answer

so make the police aware: they might not help, but maybe they wil.

Best Answer

What desc<x>ription? And if he did anything, call the cops, don't get yourself arrested.<br />
Okay, read it now. I'd try to talk your girlfriend into reporting it to the police. If you beat him up and get arrested and jailed it could ruin the rest of your life.

Best Answer

was writting it done

Best Answer

sometime a man gotta do wat he gotta do.

Best Answer

desc<x>ription ??? am thinking u forgot it

Best Answer

was writting done

Best Answer