This guy is the abusive ex bf my gf had. While i was in another country in vacation my gf met up with him, because he owed the ipod to her, and he lied, didnt bring it and in the end used force to violate my gf. Im very pissed. My gf. is 17 years old im 18 and the guy is 20. My gf has shielded him from getting into jail, even though she was hurt and she cried after that, and yet that guy when i talked to him, he talks of her like if she was an object , as he describes "just another girlfrined" (he had lots of gfs, but dosent mean sh*t, he had 22, because everyone left him, his longest relationship is 2 months...) Well anyways we started sending mean , and threats to each others through facebook. And i swear i wanna rip his limbs off him. Ok my concern is this a) my gf dosent want to confront him cuz she is scared of him, b) he is buffer than i am (however shorter) c) legal issue of beating a guy in a park and breakings its limbs i think it would cause me a lot of trouble I have confidence that however if i fight him ill definite win, he had no martial art experience and i have practice them throughout my life (i know around 3 martial arts that are well developed and 8 in total). I wanna hear ur responses! (im in high school senior year, and that ******* is currently studying to become an actor)
csgmteam csgmteam 22-25, M 7 Answers Aug 13, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Meet him by suprise by where he lives (if you know) and because you're do confident, beat the sh!t out of him. Then if he takes you to court, say about everything he did to your gf and then say it was self defence the fighting because he started it. Their gonna ask why you were at his house so reply ; "to get my gf's iPod back. Delete this question though, or youre in trouble! Good luck and I hope you and your gf are happy! :)

Best Answer

One, learn to spell. Two, stop being so arrogant (I know 8 martial arts my ***) . Three, there is always someone better than you, or maybe just having a better day. Four, why risk jail? Did you ever consider calling the cops?

Best Answer

yeah gf dosent want to... in the end i think ill let it slip then .

Best Answer

Sometimes you do things for people even if they don 't want you to...

Best Answer

so make the police aware: they might not help, but maybe they wil.

Best Answer

What desc<x>ription? And if he did anything, call the cops, don't get yourself arrested.<br />
Okay, read it now. I'd try to talk your girlfriend into reporting it to the police. If you beat him up and get arrested and jailed it could ruin the rest of your life.

Best Answer

was writting it done

Best Answer

sometime a man gotta do wat he gotta do.

Best Answer

desc<x>ription ??? am thinking u forgot it

Best Answer

was writting done

Best Answer