Etheric, you posted this a while ago and I'm wondering if you are feeling better? My grandmother had schizophrenia, but from your history, it sounds like you had a chemical reaction to drugs. Been there. It takes a while to get yourself back into balance after something like that. I hope you are recovering.

Best Answer

I have read that weed can bring out the symptoms of schizophrenia in some people. I am sorry that has happened to you. If I were you, I wouldn't smoke it again, and also go to a mental health professional. You don't need to tell them you smoke weed, just tell them your symptoms and they will do a work up on you.

Best Answer

thanks I really appreciate it

Best Answer

You are welcome, Sweetie. Take care of yourself.

Best Answer

What I have heard is many of the chemicals that we are exposed to (processed foods, fluoride in the water, SLS in soaps and shampoos, cleaning supplies) can cause holes in our brains. Eating healthy and avoiding chemicals will help.

Best Answer

thanks. Ive been trying to eat healthier

Best Answer

Now when I smoke weed I end up in a psycosis.btw I also had a induces psycosis when I smoked and went out to dinner with my friends. That was last month and the last time I smoked

Best Answer

No cure as of yet. It is an ongoing blood chemistry management issue.

Best Answer