kasey11 kasey11 36-40, F 13 Answers Jul 30, 2011

tell them to grow up! its not preschool anymore...

Best Answer

I have had a coworker or two that cried daily.Sometimes people have a legitimate reason to cry,an abusive spouse they can't escape, chronic pain, the loss of a loved one or pet, etc. Sometimes they are needy and use tears to get those needs met.If I think that is happening I don't enable them. My behavior depends on why someone is crying daily.

Best Answer

It's very frustrating.Those of us that are actually doing the work and not causing drama are getting screwed.If you can't stand the heat,GET OUT of the kitchen.Unfortunately if the boss supports it,there isn't much that can be done.

Best Answer

dont take any notice, tell them you have tried to help but it hasnt worked and now they can go sort it out themselves then ignore the tears and get on with your work xxxx

Best Answer

This cowboy has many irons in the fire trying to sort mavericks from lost and from rustled and from confused; all while trying to get to the rail head on time. This outfit needs need productive wranglers. With so many good people unemployed, I be inclined to fire an unproductive worker and hire someone who can do the job.<br />
If we cannot work together productively, the China people are going to foreclose on all of us cowboys.

Best Answer

Sounds like crocodile tears to me. I'd just do like me Dad told me! " I'LL GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO CRY ABOUT!"

Best Answer

tell them to SUCK IT UP and call out their poor me act. because thats all it is. Sheesh, ive done it too because im lazy and unmotivated. And to think...I could be a princess HUH.

Best Answer

tell them and your self to go to CODA anonymous meetings.

Best Answer

CODA? what is this CODA you speak of. Attention all people of the workplace we have a coda pity!

Best Answer

I've seen that several times. They either leave or get fired, at least in places where getting the work done really counts. When the same thing happens to a person no matter where he goes, the problem is probably not with the organizations he is in. The problem is with him, yet he usually refuses to admit this.

Best Answer

Recommend counseling, or ask your supervisor to recommend it because you are concerned.

Best Answer