I am not sure if the government is adding something to the water, or if it is early signs of a mental desease
bigmoe47 bigmoe47 46-50, M 7 Answers Aug 18 in Politics

the ISIS movement could keep snow-balling. Where is China, India, Pakistan, Russia, and Japan. They cry for help when in distress, but where are they now, when it doesn't serve their immediate interests ?

Best Answer

It is the chemtrails, I tell you!

Best Answer

mental deceaseā€¦not really I am not a fan at all, but he will occasionally do the right thing.

Best Answer

I think he is doing a GREAT job. No sarcasm. Especially compared to the Bush dynasty. Seriously, WTF was that? How is it possible in a democracy to elect a dynasty into power. Then the morons of the general public wanted to elect a president's wife as well...I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Best Answer

They have been adding something to the water for 60 years it is called fluoride. It is starting to catch up with us all as even if you don't live in a community that is fluoridated you can't get away from it as it has contaminated our food. It does cause mental disease as it messes with your brain chemistry. Add to that the GMO's and it is a lot of poison.

Best Answer

...an early sign of mental disease. You need to get help now.

Best Answer