put it on repeat lol

Best Answer

How tragic.

Best Answer

Ermahgerd It's an Illuminati song that's used to brainwash you, that's why you can't stop! Lol...I can't believe some people believe that. What's wrong with listening to the same song a couple of times? I mean...I do it all the time.

Best Answer

A couple of times?... I've probably listened to it like 20 times in the past hour.

Best Answer

I've listened to Nara by E.S Posthumus about 100 times in a day. I mean...it's not that serious really.

Best Answer

I've been sitting here trying to come up with a way to respond to that without making myself sound like a jerk. I mean, I could just not respond, but I think I'd seem like a jerk then, too... So this is all I can really come up with.

Best Answer

Did I say something upsetting without meaning too :(? I mean it just sounded normal for someone to sometimes like a song and listen to it repeatedly.

Best Answer

No, you didn't upset me in any way... It's just that I couldn't think of a way to put what I was trying to say without sounding mean. Again, truly, you didn't upset me whatsoever. :)

Best Answer

That's a relief :).

Best Answer

give me the link !!

Best Answer

What song?

Best Answer

Well, it's not technically a song, but Air on the G String.

Best Answer

Okay. Hmmm.

Best Answer

I promise, it's not what it sounds like. :)

Best Answer

Something to do with a guitar?

Best Answer

A violin, I think.

Best Answer

Mhm

Best Answer