Eeyore122 Eeyore122 26-30, F 10 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Fashion

Mike: they are pants. Eeyore122, hang them in the bathroom while you're taking a hot shower. Then, smooth them flat when you get out.

Best Answer

Assuming they are washable, run them through a rinse cycle on the washing machine, toss them in the dryer by themselves and pull them out just before they finish drying and hang them up so they'll remain unwrinkled.

Best Answer

They are still damp now. I have one pair draped over my towel bar and the others hung normal pants like. Do I need to invest in some clothespins, or is it ok how I am doing it?

Best Answer

Where IS your mother?

Best Answer

Home. I am at college.

Best Answer

As long as they are hanging straight, so that any wrinkles will fall out of them, it should be fine.

Best Answer

As my instructor in school always said GOOGLE it almost nothing it can't answer.

Best Answer

get a card board and put pants between the cardboard and put under matress! it will look nice

Best Answer

DO u have one of those hand held steam thingies? If not hang them up in the bathroom and turn the hot,hot shower on. Take plug out of bath first.

Best Answer

Nope, and many people jhave suggested the shower trick. Guess I am getting up extra early or staying up late tonight...

Best Answer

Jeans, I just spray with fabreeze and run through the dryer really quickly. Thinner fabrics, just moisten gently, hang by bottom cuffs, and smooth out the wrinkles letting it air dry.

Best Answer

Never done it but apparently putting them under the mattress helps. Or having a shower and hanging them up in the bathroom, apparently the steam can help the ceases drop out.

Best Answer

I use Magic Sizing, it makes easier to iron. You can bt it from any grocery store.

Best Answer

Thanks. I can't iron due to physical limitations. I had really figured it wouldn't be a big issue-otherwise I wouldn't have bought them. They were to be the teaching appropriate pants that I can wear my regular shoes with, as otherwise I am less balanced.

Best Answer

IS that UK or US

Best Answer

What are chino's?

Best Answer