What can you do?<br />
Find out the truth. Ask him. Tell him why you are suspicious and see what he says for himself. Weigh what you KNOW against your gut feelings. Let him know how uncomfortable you are about certain of his actions, and what it is doing to your security in the relationship and how it is destroying your trust in him. See how he responds. <br />
If he's cheating, end it. If he's just flirting, ask him to stop. If he doesn't, then decide how you need this relationship to be.<br />
There's no magic formula for making a boy be who you need him to be. Either he is, or he isn't. Either he's loyal to you and the relationship, or he's not. <br />
You just have to decide what type of person you want to be involved with.

Best Answer

love the answer :) very good advice!

Best Answer

Thanks. :)

Best Answer

Confront him, if you don't trust him, you should probably leave him. There can't be a happy relationship without trust. If he is texting other women then it's probably a good sign that he is.

Best Answer

Quick...start sexting other boys!

Best Answer

sexting other toys?

Best Answer

That could work, too. Can I have your mobile #?

Best Answer

K. Leave a message, I'll get back to yooo.

Best Answer

I do believe I've just been brushed off by a cat.
*Sobs uncontrollably*

Best Answer

Nah, wipe your nose and keep scratching me ears.

Best Answer

*Scratch, scratch, scratch, scratch X infinity*

Best Answer

Get his phone and check it out. If he is doing those things, break up with him.

Best Answer

doesnt work most of the time..a person will always delete the texts (unless overconfident and stupid)

Best Answer

he usually always deletes all of his texts so i cant read them like he has something to hide.

Best Answer

It worked for Tiger Woods' wife. The guy might delete the texts, but when he is asleep a new one may have come in. That is how you catch them

Best Answer

but the chances are less.

Best Answer

ask him

Best Answer

if you have an android phone you can download an app that will allow you to track every sms and even hear the phone calls. The one i downloaded cost 5.99 and all you need to do is install it in your phone first and then install a web address in his or her phone and the serial key and send the info and bingo you get all the text messages. I havent downloaded mine yet cuz i need to make sure he stays sleep. is it still bad that me and my friend are in a sexual relationship but he is always texting and i want to know what he is texting. i hate yo act like the jealous gf but ID RATHER FIND OUT IF HE HAS BEEN SLEEPING WITU SOMEONE ELSE SO I CAN LEAVE HIM TOTALLY ALONE SINCE WE ARENT IN A REAL RELATIONSHIP. MAN IF HE IS TALKING TO SOMEONE ELSE THATS GONNA HURT BUT I WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH BECAUSE I HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW IF MY BODY IS IN DFANGER

Best Answer

Ask him if he would be happy if you were texting other guys like he is doing to the girls. If he says he wont be happy, tell him you arent either and see if he stops (dont tell him to). If after this he doesnt stop, you backing a losing horse. If he says it doesnt matter that you text other guys, you two dont share the same values and you better off without him - dont lower your standards like that, drop him before he drops you.

Best Answer

texting is very common with people, like cell phone while dining, or events. Make an agreement not to talk or text while you are together, that is rude to you. If he does not agree, other than business matter than you know where you stand with him. That has nothing to do with your suspicion of other women, but he may just have you hanging, unless of course he involves you in conversation.

Best Answer

i have been thinking about doing this. i don't spend time on my phone when i'm with him because i'm happy i'm finally spending time with him but he's constantly texting so it makes it seem like he doesn't feel the same way.

Best Answer

You should definitely cheat on him.

Best Answer

Get over him and go out with someone else

Best Answer

pretty much my case, going through the same,so i know how much it sucks.<br />
not knowing the truth kills. and so will the truth,if it is.

Best Answer

You can confront him, but in the end, would it matter? Apparently the distrust has eaten away at the relationship. It's not fair to you or to him. You do have the option of letting go and find better, or you stay and sit and worry, and cry, and ....yeah. Those are the options.

Best Answer