He comes into my office to watch me work. He stands over my shoulder or completely in my space. He comes into my office and puts his fist up and says pound it.. one time come on! He annoys the living hell out of me. Help!!! How can I do deal with him?
dfwgirl dfwgirl 36-40, F 13 Answers Apr 23, 2012

So, pound it, one time, *with a sledge hammer* just make sure you have a witness who has heard him command you to do so.

Best Answer

Omg, I love you! best answer ever!

Best Answer

Thanks, for best answer, and for loving me. LOL

Best Answer

Put laxative's in his tea, and make sure the toilers are in use or.. mysteriously 'out of order' and he will **** himself and will be forced to leave work due to embaressment.

Best Answer

Get it recorded...that's harassment!

Best Answer

i feel for you as its your bosses son,but is he harrassing you? or just being a knob? of both?

Best Answer

there is a whole book dedicated to this sort of thing, it is called the Dilbert principle. it's fun to read and gives you ideas on how to annoy your colleagues. seems to me that he's read that book and the sequel :D. just get the book and fight back

Best Answer

Are you serious? I'll have to google

Best Answer

get him alone for a while... then say he is harrassing you to his dad.

Best Answer