Sounds like it's time to find a good counselor.

Best Answer

maybe you have low self worth? For me I got into destructive modes of everything until i was diagnosed with a persoanlity disorder. That stemmed from emotional neglect and sexual abuse for me. I learned how to pretened things were fine aswell but they will soon surface if you dont look into it. maybe talk to a psychiatrist. It could be depression....you dont know until you go. But it's worth the effort. hope things work out for u :)

Best Answer

I would talk to your doctor let him hear you out tell him you really want to change your life of hell and be happy,He or She can see what needs to be done als call a crises center many times the help is low cost.My God think about your self and future life can be good.You take that first step and do something.

Best Answer

I would recommend you seek the help of a doctor and therapist to help you<br />
good luck to you<br />
hugs

Best Answer

I have messaged people this on I have had depression since I was child because I heard somebody wants to kill themselves and this is what saidIf you have God in your life then why are you depressed. Let God handle everything. I wanted to kill myself when my mom was bad and kids we're teasing me at school. Do not let the bully win by killing yourself. If you do not have God in your life still don't kill yourself. Message me if you want to kill yourself because I will talk you put of it. God bless you

Best Answer