me to pack on a few pounds, But I did spend a week at my mother in laws house eating delicious Puerto Rican food from christmas to new years. But now I feel so sluggish, I cant seem to get over this damn cold and I feel weak. Also I have walked my daughter a mile and a half to school the past two mornings. But after that I barley have energy to get a load of laundry done.. I need some energy.. I gotta get this house clean and my belly needs to go back to a normal size... any suggestions??
imjustlikeyou imjustlikeyou 22-25, F 5 Answers Jan 5, 2011

I feel just like you.<br />
I hope we both get better soon !!

Best Answer

To help make lrg. Cup hot water add 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger & sweeten to taste. Then get ready to sweat it out

Best Answer

being sick normally does make u not hungry but u hav to eat anyway it gives ur body nutrients so it has strength to fight off infection, also u get energy from the food you eat....being sick is one thing, but not eating is making urself sicker

Best Answer

I am eating I meant IM not eating more, as in anymore than normal.

Best Answer

I know colds and ear infections are debilitating and make you want to do nothing, but you really need to soldier on despite that. Eat healthy foods, drink lots of water, exercise daily. You'll be back on your feet and ready to clean your house in no time.

Best Answer