I just returned from a night out with some friends. I had probably 6 drinks over the course of 10 hours. Just a few hours ago I made myself vomit because of the stomach pain and it helped for a short period of time. Then I took a bath which also helped for a bit but now it's roaring back and my stomach feels like it's on fire. I know I was probably irresponsible but I was hoping somebody might have a suggestion as to what I can do to help ease the pain...
cardiprincess cardiprincess 22-25, F 9 Answers Aug 28, 2011

you mightve drank too much, go to the er, it could be alcohol poisoning

Best Answer

sounds like an ulcer. try peptobismal as well as prilosec... if you are better after 2 hours (pepto) it was an ulcer in the stomach if you are better after 4 -6 hours (prilosec/omeprazole) it was the esophagus. if it's not getting better at all, go to the ER - you might be bleeding. If it stops for a little bit with milk but comes back roaring (calcium) use prilosec only and don't drink milk etc. bonne chance. girls at your age can have a few drinks every so often so don't feel bad and tell the Dr. if you must go there.

Best Answer

And, sorry to bring this up, but make a point of remembering this pain as clearly as you can the next time you think you're going to have just one or two drinks. If you must drink, have one, drink it slowly, and have a glass of water afterward. If you must have a second, wait a long while, then order. Drink it slowly, and afterward, have a glass of water.<br />
Most people don't have lots and lots of drinks, after an experimental stage in their youth. That's where the ex<x>pression, "No, thanks - two is my limit" comes from. Just as a dieter decides what she is going to eat that day, and prepares it properly, you have to decide what you're going to drink, and how much of it. Don't just "go".<br />
If you can't make the evening end feeling well and not vomiting, think about getting some help.

Best Answer

Sure sounds like an ulcer to me. If the pain doesn't let up, yes, ER is an option, or a walk in clinic if you have them where you live, but they will probably send you to the ER. Just don't have coffee, or chocolate, or any of the other ulcer irritants. You can probably find information on line as to what to stay away from so as not to irritate it further.

Best Answer

how about a doctor?

Best Answer

How though, before tomorrow? Or are you suggesting the ER?

Best Answer