i know this question is resolved (i don't know why they show resolved questions) but maybe you should try zumba. they have different levels, & i think theres even an aquatic zumba. i did it once in a class with much older women, & it was mad fun. i felt silly, because these women were twice my age & handling it better than i was, but i still had fun.

Best Answer

Write it down, eg like a weight goal for example, and stick it somewere you will see it atleast 5 times a day

Best Answer

Get motivated for something bigger that exercise would be just a tool for.

Best Answer

go with friends

Best Answer

walk - to the neighbors, through the mall, up and down the stairs , through the local shops, to a favorite place for a coffee and back, down to the river/pond/ocean, with a buddy - just walk - each week try to walk longer and faster - it can help you build up your core without a "work-out" routine and it helps you loose weight - walk first

Best Answer

It's too cold for me to exercise outside and my treadmill isn't working and I don't have the money to fix or replace it right now.

Best Answer

Possibly get someone to simulate what you will look like in ten years after no exercise. It might get you off your rump.

Best Answer

Let me know when you find out please. I used to dance in college and now even farting takes too much effort

Best Answer

Thanks for the laugh! :))

Best Answer

Exercise or else goblins will eat your arms off while you sleep.

Best Answer

look at instagram fitness motivation accounts and see what u could be and it should motivate u

Best Answer