whats a low hip saree?

Best Answer

what is a sare?

Best Answer
Best Answer

Just wear your saree below your deep navel. You can insert a proper sized jewel into it for a change. Biological glues are available to fix the jewel in your navel ba<x>se.

Best Answer

I suggest a pretty jewel to glue in there or start using that navel as mobile phone storage space. 1 inch deep? is it big or just deep.? ive seen 1/2 inch or so.

Best Answer

Deep..

Best Answer

lol. Then if youre not ready to show that mother of all navels to the world go with the jewel. Ive seen plenty of girls wear them and the jewel works beautifully. Youre young so be a little bold. You wouldnt believe the things i wore in my spring days. lol

Best Answer

Inserting type navel jewels are the best.

Best Answer

I bet you look great. I've always had a thing for girls in sarees.

Best Answer

I hope so

Best Answer

how about you don't wear that ?!

Best Answer

Only above my navel.. never showed my nav to anyone..

Best Answer

hi
sorry for the late replay. You are going to wear saree above your navel. Thats good choice. But it is too uncomfortable. Am a college lecturer and am using saree daily. in the intial days am like as you..cover navel..but after that i realized that it more better to wear saree below navel..it xan wear as you like 1 , 2, inches below your navel.am always wear saree below 6 inches in my College...
First of you have too choose a better Skirt for this. if your intersted in wearing below navel,then put your skirt under 4 or 7 inches from your navel. Now took your saree and tugg its end phase at your right portion..I think you know how to wear saree perfectly..when you are wearing below navel,it is better to avoid the covering of Navel . it will feels you uncomfortable when you are turning or bending

Best Answer