Thank you all for the helpI actually was not expecting to get much answeres.
KL952letbe KL952letbe 13-15, F 8 Answers Dec 28, 2012 in Health

Don't know for sure about you because I don't know you. I can tell you that in my case it was because of my age and the form of the religion I still practice today. Mostly, the changes that came with that age.

At least you recognize that it is for no good reason. That puts you way ahead. A trip to the doctor is not a bad idea. There are options for dealing with these feelings that you can discuss with the doc. If that does not work, there are actually skilled and trained people in schools, also clergy, and help lines.

Keep in mind that if a given solution is not for you, that does not mean there is no solution. Keep at it until you find what works. Good luck.

Best Answer

Well, it could be a swing in hormones. Give it a day or so and see if it passes. Keep a calendar of these times, and see if there is a pattern.

Best Answer

I have it has been happening for a long time and mostly in the past few days.

Best Answer

Sometimes it's a chemical imbalance in your brain. If so there's not really a cause, but anything could trigger it.

Best Answer