endureandsmile endureandsmile 22-25, M 4 Answers Jan 30 in Politics

I live in NY state I have a friend who has ferrets. I'll assume they r legal here. y won't it be legal?

Best Answer

There illegal in Cali.

Best Answer

There are already petitions out there somewhere. Hopefully there is a change to the law soon!!! You can write a letter to the California Dept. of Fish and Wildlife. Maybe try to get a bunch of people to?

Best Answer

I didn't know it was illegal to keep them as pets. I've learned something new today.

Best Answer

I'm not sure if they still are up to today.

Best Answer

So far I know they are illegal to keep as pets in Cali.

Best Answer

Oh ok you're in the US, I didn't know that. It's legal to keep them as pets here in the UK. A lot of people use them to hunt and that is illegal although hard to enforce. At least I think I think it's still legal I'd have to ask google.

Best Answer

It's called ferreting, and I believe it is legal in some parts of Europe! Crazy how they can bring up a rabbit much larger that itself out of a hole

Best Answer

I think ferreting is legal but the use of trap nets isn't. I'm just going off what I heard a while ago so things might have changed. You're right though they might be small but they're very strong.

Best Answer

ever held one, they stink. I wonder y in cal they r illegal? they r calm animals

Best Answer

They are afraid that if they run loose and mate it will affect the nature of Cali since there isn't wild ferrets running loose here.

Best Answer