I am really feeling bad. This is the first woman who dumped me... I thought I get over her. I am really sad and I don't have any alcohol or weed. I have nowhere to go.i don't know what to do. Tell me what I have to do to get over this uncomfortableness. my friends are out of town. I have no one to talk with now.
essenceoffriendship essenceoffriendship 22-25, M 10 Answers Dec 8, 2012 in Broken Hearts & Betrayal

I'm not a man but as a woman, I'd make sure I looked fantastic and happy when I saw her. (Even if I felt like hell). In fact, I'd put on an extra special dress and high heels, and no way would I turn to alcohol and weed. <br />
That is too much of a compliment to her.

Best Answer

It is the rejection that hurts but you have to accept it & move on like she has

Best Answer

Deal with it. Either hide in your room or go out and be social somewhere else.

Best Answer

You can go out without having a destination..if you are that uncomfortable......I mean go for a walk and get away from her

Best Answer

If you do happen to see her, just act really happy like your life is amazing. It will give off the impression that you are completely over her and things won't be awkward

Best Answer

yes, I was actually normal, I am dating some one. she dumped me through text. I don't want to get back with her. But I'm feeling like I don't wanna see her

Best Answer