Help me understand why he's still your boyfriend?

Best Answer

help me understand why you think you know enough about my relationship from one question to tell me to throw away a great, loyal, loving partner?

Best Answer

Give him what he wants and by the end you will know what to do

Best Answer

I thought I knew the answer and then I read some of the other answers. I think you are in the right place to ask that question.

Best Answer

He may be bye and with a shemale he get the best of both

Best Answer

Curiosity probably. Things that are different can be thrilling, or knowing that it is "not normal" gives an extra kick of hormones in the brain. Everyone has their kinks, and if its just look but no touch and it is all adults, how is it any different than any other ****?

Best Answer

he is a guy with kinky imagination

Best Answer

Shemales are hot just get one to join you and your boyfriend for a *********, You will love it.

Best Answer

Lotsa guys look at all kinds of stuff. The only difference btw your bf and another guy is he got caught!

Best Answer

I really don't know but if he is bysexual meaning he likes boys and girls. I'd dump him if u were u

Best Answer