Opened up the computer and there were downloads right there. I feel okay with it. Not angry or jealous. A little confused. He says it\'s a mental thing, not something he\'d really want to do. which I kinda understand. But I just feel.... a little odd... I dont know what to think!!! what do you think!?
Kasekosmos Kasekosmos 22-25, F 10 Answers Dec 26, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Help me understand why he's still your boyfriend?

Best Answer

help me understand why you think you know enough about my relationship from one question to tell me to throw away a great, loyal, loving partner?

Best Answer

Give him what he wants and by the end you will know what to do

Best Answer

Curiosity probably. Things that are different can be thrilling, or knowing that it is "not normal" gives an extra kick of hormones in the brain. Everyone has their kinks, and if its just look but no touch and it is all adults, how is it any different than any other ****?

Best Answer

he is a guy with kinky imagination

Best Answer

I thought I knew the answer and then I read some of the other answers. I think you are in the right place to ask that question.

Best Answer

He may be bye and with a shemale he get the best of both

Best Answer

Looks like a chick. ~shrugs~ I like anything that looks like a chick, and honestly, I don't care what's down there. Why? Who knows. Maybe it's because it's so strange (we all tend to have some forbidden/taboo desire/attraction to something.) I mean, it looks so much like a chick, but then there's...that...it's not like those who like them all want to get ***-****** or anything homosexual, but it's just...I don't know, it's so weird that it's kinda hot in certain circumstances.

Best Answer

I really don't know but if he is bysexual meaning he likes boys and girls. I'd dump him if u were u

Best Answer