Muwahahaha Muwahahaha 16-17, F 23 Answers Nov 17, 2012 in Suicide

It was Socrates who said, "True wisdom is knowing you don't know." My awareness of my ignorance is the source of whatever humility, creativity, and free will I might possess. Ironically, without it I would be lost and the more ignorant I know myself to be the wiser I become. I know I don't know if there is a God and I am truly grateful for my ignorance. I can't imagine a God who would want it any other way.

Best Answer

The importance of life is individual to each person, based on what they value which is created through their free will to experience the world and a multitude of situations. When life is of no importance, then it simply means its time to go out and experience something new. So long as you have life in your body, you have an opportunity to go try anything that you haven't before. It reminds you of what you value and gives you a type of weigh station to see if your values are really your own, and a chance to unload the values that hold you down and truly do not belong to you. Instead they were given to you, so then not yours. Typically, if there is something that you value that you don't have, then it was assigned to you by someone or something else.

Just try to leave behind whatever it is that you don't think you have in your life and then experience life free of expectations for a bit, if you can. Look for moments when you can see yourself in the people and places around you. Find beauty simply in the fact that you have eyes to see such a wide spectrum of colors and textures. Fill your ears with incredible music, someone made it just for pleasure. So enjoy. Relax a little bit and don't be so hard on yourself. Because really, YOU are what's important about life. YOU are life force energy, in every bit of your being, even the parts you're not happy with right now. But like all things, this too will change. The importance of life is life itself, and life is what lives in every part of your thoughts, emotions, and carries these into the world by the movements of your wonderful gift that is your body.

Don't worry too much, most people are finding it hard to go forward with the world being as it is right now. What will happen is this will accumulate in the populations until it reaches an inevitable turning point and everything shifts. "The Great Shift of 2012" is really just the shift of the human values and thoughts which in turn changes all of life. Your an important part in this process. So, if you would, if you can, if you'd be so kind, we all need you on board with us. And we will be here for you. You are important and you are loved.

Best Answer

Depends on you how positive you take it...

Best Answer

The importance of life is to do God's will, sit quietly and pray, He will tell you what to do!

Best Answer

I think we are here to engage with other people in meaningful ways, to connect and to support each other.

Best Answer

As Hamlet said, "To be or not to be."

Best Answer

For me, its important that I endure all that I create, the good, the not so good and the down right horrid. As the saying goes...what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Best Answer

The importance of life is based on the value you give it. Its all up to you.

Best Answer

You live to die,i can't see that as being important.

Best Answer

your frinds, family, music, nature, god, soul mates. once i thought the way you did i decided to stay one more day do all the thing i liked watched movies etc. i listened to tokio hotel only one song and it changed my mind.

Best Answer

This is my life. There are many like it but this one is mine.

Best Answer

The gift. You shouldn't refuse...

Best Answer

I has no importance. We are only here to die.

Best Answer

but don't do it yourself. Let it be naturally. Just go with it for a while.

Best Answer

As long as there is life, there is hope. Nothing is more important than living it to the best of your ability. No regrets, just lesson learned. :)

Best Answer

To do your best and make the most of it.

Best Answer

There is no importance of life. We where born to live, reproduce and die. That is the only real reason why we're here.

Best Answer