My daughter had a nightmare night before last she said it was about flies, bugs, roaches etc. I was already aware that she was terrified of insects, but i have never seen this behavior. She's afraid to get out of her bed shes afraid they are on the floor. We don't have bugs, and insects in the home.
chontell chontell 36-40, F 5 Answers Sep 6, 2012 in Dreams

Read her a nice story

Best Answer

Thanks i will try

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

ahh poor little babe...give lots of hugs and tell babe everythings ok...thats hard for babe....

Best Answer

Its really hard never seen her like this

Best Answer

i know hun...when my oldest was that age she had night terrors where she would wake up and just scream and cry...its hard seeing them like that...just holding babe will help its one of the best things to do :) lots of cuddling :)

Best Answer

I will do just that thanks again

Best Answer

no problem...anytime :)

Best Answer

Try hanging a mosquito netting around the bed and put plastic wrap around the box springs and base of the bed to the floor, a physical barrier could help calm her fears knowing they can't get through the net. They have pretty ones online that will make her feel like a princess in a castle.

Best Answer