SunnyRaya SunnyRaya 26-30, F 6 Answers Sep 29, 2011

Have you POP! tried POP! using some POP! ear POP! drops?<br />
POP!

Best Answer

it worked thanks

Best Answer

Get on the next flight out from the airport,it ALWAYS works :-)

Best Answer

Your inner ear (behind your eardrum) is connected to the back of your throat by a tube called eustachian. There is a delicate pressure balance between the two structures because the ear is a closed system. If the eardrum is popping back and forth is because the pressure is not finding a balance. <br />
In other words the opening is clogging at the back of the throat. Do you have allergies, head cold, etc?<br />
Control these and give a good yawn and you should be good to go.

Best Answer

I do have allergies from time to time, so this could be related. I don't feel like I'm suffering from allergies at the moment but I was a week or two ago. I've thought the pressure was related something going on in my sinus and my ear so the other I day tried drinking breath easy tea and some gypsy cold care from traditional medicinals but it didn't help but just caused pain where my tonsils are etc.

Best Answer

There are always cheap easy ways to achieve temporary relief from almost anything and tougher long tem solutions that are more permanent. I other words a sudafed shoud reduce inflamation in the area on a temporary basis. The more we study inflamation the more corrolation it seems to have with just about all conditions and diseases. Try to control inflamation in your life by drinking water, getting exercise and eating foods that reduce inflamation. The big player in this area is the colored vegetable. Especially yellow, read and green.
True story....supported by science.

Best Answer

Hold you nose and blow, and then swallow.

Best Answer

LOL, best answer.

Best Answer

Thanks but this did not work.

Best Answer