My gf and I don't see eye to eye on a particular situation: me checking out other girls in front of her. I've been working on it and she has been handling it well. But when I was caught again she was mad. I brought up how she makes me feel like my efforts are worthless and no matter what I do for her isn't enough. And she said maybe we should separate for a little because she doesn't want me to feel this way. She understands that it's stupid for her to be getting mad that I check out other girls and says that its because of her own deeper problems that include low self esteem, weight problems, and other personal things. We don't want to break up but she is saying that we should take some space from one another so that she can work on her problems and help our relationship out. Has anyone ever been through something similar to this? If so how did you handle out? What can I do as she is trying to find herself again? She's been very anxious and depressed lately also.
Starkillera Starkillera 22-25, F 7 Answers Sep 4 in Dating & Relationships

I'm not checking girls out I'm admiring them totally not in a sexual way every time she catches you just say that girl is no where near her full potential she could be hot if she did some squats maybe she'll hit the gym and then everyone wins

Best Answer

Hahaha I like that. I love her body and she's been hitting the gym but her mother is like on her back to lose weight faster.

Best Answer

Do you really have to check out other girls in front of her? Personally, the urge is never that strong that I can't control it, but I guess people are different.

Best Answer

P.S: I'm the boyfriend using my gf's account cause I can't create one at the moment

Best Answer

Learn how to do it on the sly, idoit.

Best Answer