My dad think it might be a fungus. EWWWW!!!!!!!
swordcassie swordcassie 16-17, F 12 Answers Aug 27, 2011

These are answers not causes. I only get the finger peeling problem once a year, it's like a snake shedding it's skin. There is no soreness it's like a sunburn peel. Strange.

My fingers are different shades now due to the peeling. No other part of my body is affected only my hands.

Best Answer

message them softly with olive oil and dsome lemon juice!

Best Answer

Google Neem oil or leaf extract for ridding any skin problems. Amazing natural, inexpensive remedy that you can buy at any health food store.

Best Answer

i had the same thing from when i was 10 until last year then all of a sudden it cleard up. it was eczema, the doctor explained it like this, there is a natural 'glue' holding out layers of skin together and the glue in my top layer of skin was just weaker than it needed to be, all good now though. things like soaps, turps, spirits (methylated or surgical), paints etc.

Best Answer

woops o forgot to say after paints that those things can make it conciderably worse, the only thing that has helped me in the past was a hand cream but took me a while to find one that wasnt too greasy or oily. it still comes back from time to time but nowhere near as worse.

Best Answer

Well if you don't wear lotion that could be your problem. At least until they get better, trying putting on some Elizabeth Arden 8 hr cream or even vaseline and wearing gloves to bed. If you don't want to do that then for goodness sake at least go buy a lightweight hand lotion and put some on. You'll get used to the feel.

Best Answer

probably very dry skin. I have eczema, and this happens to my hands. I have a perscription medicated cream I have to use in combination with another really thick over the counter hand cream every night that keeps my skin from cracking and turning all peely. Assuming you don't have eczema, you may just need to moisturize more often.

Best Answer