Dancing is a great way to get your mind off of anything and it's good for you. Also you can block them from contadting you--from social networks and telephone. You can also analyze how you alllowed this hurt and use to happen so that you can possibly prevent it from happening next time. It's really hard when the wounds are fresh but they scab over eventually. I hope you can love yourself and be resilient.

Best Answer

There are so many possible answers to your questions. I'll need more details. Please say more here or message me privately so that I can be more help to you. If I know the situation better, I'll give you a more fitting answer.

Best Answer

Move on to someone new... and stop all forms of communication (and with social media being so "in-your-face" these days... avoid visiting their accounts and delete them or block them from yours. Good luck.

Best Answer