keybekeybe keybekeybe 46-50, M 4 Answers Jul 26, 2013 in Community

I can't believe I was board enough to actually read through the whole conversation on here...lol

Best Answer

Tell that person to take a ****** cab

Best Answer

she was just a user wanting a free ride and with no profile access no can do, thanks for answering. see you around.

Best Answer

disrespectful much? how do u know shes got not no money and needs a ride somewhere hence y shes asking for help?!?!? ******* ignorant POS is what u r.

Best Answer

don't make me be rude to you, that was asked 2013 the only ignorant one here is you cause you didn't even bother to read when it was asked. now make like a good fucktard and suck sh!t and die.

Best Answer

im not the one being a disrespectful ***** now am i? now be a good cuntface and choke on a **** and die.

Best Answer

ur comment has been flagged for " actively promoting self harm " so go *** urself *****.

Best Answer

why don't you & your handycaped boyfriend make more ****** up people like your self so i can pick on there sorry a$$es. Now **** off dumb bit¢h before your spine straitons up you twisted fucktard. fyi you was rude to me first dumb c0ck sucker. fucktard is what you will always be your twisted spine

Best Answer

excuse me old bag?!?!?! I was being HONEST. if u actually READ the comments u BLIND BAT, U were the one as well as the other poster were being rude FIRST. so **** off POS. and one more thing, if u actually READ my stories, u can see that im NOT WITH ANYONE, and that u r WRONG in every ******* way. and IM the fucktard?!?!?! have u taken a LONG LOOK in the ******* mirror cuntface?!?!?! obviously not because it BROKE when u did!!!

Best Answer

btw, u gotta GIVE RESPECT to GET RESPECT. and sag-bag? u aint getting any from me.

Best Answer

spinless fucktard. who's. heart is in the wrong place. up your a$$, Your user name is a waste for a fucktard like you it should be I'M A FUCKTARD.

Best Answer

actually ur nickname should be " im an old fart " and im sorry if the site wont allow me to change it because I apparently did too many times even though I never changed it at all. and I have a spine, but u obviously DONT seeings how u got nothing better to do then ***** at someone for no reason whos old enough to be ur ******* granddaughter. my heart is in the right place otherwise I wouldn't have said what I did. about her being broke and that's y she needed a ride. u then changed ur tune awful quick and were against her in the RUDEST and MOST DISRESPECTFUL way imagined as u r towards me for defending her side.

Best Answer

didn't you read your frist reply, or are you that ignorant your self dumb a$$lick.

Best Answer

so you saying you have a boyfriend is all sh!t just like you. your ******* with the wrong person little fucktard. Your the one making up sh!t not me. you say I'm not reading your sh!t. right. you make it easy to change your bull sh!t story so you look right but like I said at the begining read you first reply and what you called me get your facts right dumb bزtch & suck sh!t and fuckind die already.

Best Answer

my " frist " ? lmao. and yes I did, I was siding with the one needing help u moron. but ur too heartless and ****** that u CLEARLY didn't read ur " frist " comment u cold-hearted cunfaced *****!!!

Best Answer

blaa blaa blaa blaa you don't even know what your talking about blaa blaa blaa bulsh!t blaa blaa blaa your ****** in the head. and you have told so much bulsh!t that you can't keep up with your own lies fucktard.

Best Answer

that's what u r that's y, not my fault ur stupid. and shall I COPY AND PASTE what I said and what u said " frist " ? lmao ur old and senile with a touch of Alzheimer's.

Best Answer

btw, the more u actively promote self harm, the more I report u ya dumb ****. so keep it up and u will be BANNED.

Best Answer

suck sh!t liar it saw aimed at me otherwise why are you answering my question, to tell me the. other person is arrogant. like I said blaa blaa blaa.

Best Answer

it " saw " aimed at me?!?!? ***** go back to school and learn better spelling and grammar. It was for the 2 ignorant ***** who could care less about someone in need.

Best Answer

blaa blaa blaa liar blaa blaa blaa.

Best Answer