Ok he asks straight but sometimes he smacks my *** and also he fliers with me and says that he knows I like him in a joke way which he thought was lying but I do like him. Anyway he flirted now and then its like once in a monotheistic thing is he straight or gay and the slap asa wasn't like in football games it was a real grabber
matthewWintoe matthewWintoe 22-25, M 14 Answers Apr 16, 2012

Ask him out if he says yes then he's gay.<br />
Also, why the does it matter?

Best Answer

I like him

Best Answer

so ask him out, if he says no forget him, there's plenty of gay and bi guys out there.

Best Answer

Just ask in a polite way?

Best Answer

If he isn't gay it sounds like he is at least comfortable with it. No reason not to be open about things. You could flirt and see where things go.

Best Answer

Tell him you don't swing that way.

Best Answer

Who says I don't I'm bi

Best Answer

It would help if you provided some context. Can you explain why you have this question?

Best Answer

What if he is?

Best Answer

Well I like him

Best Answer

If he is good dresser he is

Best Answer

Hm... sounds like he is curious. Hang out with him, and get a feel for how he really feels. Move slowly, and make sure he is comfortable... Drop hints, and if you get on the subject of sexuality, just tell him it seems like he is curious. If he is, and has never explored his sexuality, he is probably still somewhat intimidated or scared. You should be a friend to him first (I remember the first woman I was with was like that, and it helped a lot). I am Bi... It takes time to accept even that, and some people aren't totally open to their own sexuality at first.

Best Answer