I've pretty much had a problem with acne since I was 10. About 2 days ago I randomly switched up my diet (for about 2 weeks I had been living off a few bottles of green tea a day and went to eating pasta and soft drinks and just generally actually eating). My acne was clearing up with my liquid fast but when I dropped to 84 pounds I just knew I had to eat something. And now my face hates me again. So does anyone have tips to help? I don't want help from people who don't have problems keeping clear skin, I'd like it if people who have had similar problems could help, you know?
ashleymartin123 ashleymartin123 18-21, M 5 Answers Dec 22, 2012 in Health

I have some suggestions..feel free to message me if you would like to learn more about my regimen..it has gotten rid of the acne and now I can finally go out in public without makeup..

Best Answer

Birth control helps, contrary to republican beliefs its not for loose women, it helps control hormones that lead to acne. Also cutting back on dairy since dairy releases hormones that lead to breakouts. Lastly a face wash with salycic(sp?) acid or a daily honey and asprin mask.

Best Answer

I've been put on birth control recently (last month) and it doesn't seem to be helping much sadly. But I'll consider the dairy products, I had a few glasses of milk yesterday and I really love yogurt...

Best Answer

Well try stuff with salycic(sp) acid, that is if youre not allergic to it

Best Answer