Renee99 Renee99 31-35, M 10 Answers Feb 9, 2012

My ex used to work at the make-up counter at the mall. They love to have a test subject to work on. They'll do a free make-up thingy on you and teach you. Worth a try...

Best Answer

Less is more, unless you want to look like a circus clown

Best Answer

baby girl the trend now is natural look beauty comes from with in so keep that heart pure but if you really concerned don't waist your time youtube has instructions for everything youtube it

Best Answer

U tube is your friend!

Best Answer

cleanse tone and moisturise in that order first, make sure cream has properly sunk in and then use mineral powder as a foundation ba<x>se, it looks more natural. If you want to apply blusher, suck your cheeks in so you can see you cheek bones and apply very small amount along cheek bones, ligher colours and gloss will make trhings look bigger, darker, matte colours will empathasise and make things look smaller so for example, if you have thin lips, go for a shiny pale colour. choose a pale eye shadow to sweep all over your lids and add definition by blending a darker colour at the outer corners. Good luck :o)

Best Answer

Don't worry, lots of guys have this problem. Practice makes perfect.

Best Answer

I can't help you...not great myself.

Best Answer

If you love makeup or fashion check out my blog! Theres lots to come! If you're interested in how-to's, reviews, tips or just general talk about products then you should have a look! I just posted my January Favorites! <br />
http://lindseyquinn.blogspot.com/

Best Answer

I can use all the help I can get. That's if you don't mind helping out a cross-dresser? Ok thanks in advance

Best Answer

I actually love makeup and fashion to be completely honest :)

Best Answer

Within the week I'll be doing a step-by-step flawless face post! I'll include several products you can use (both drugstore and prestige brands), the best way to apply them, the brushes and tools that I use along with some other tips!

Best Answer

Be sure to follow the blog so you can be updated with new posts!(: and feel free to email me any questions lindseyquinn7@gmail.com
I love to give advice and talk all things beauty!(:

Best Answer

Ok thank you so much

Best Answer