My ma makes me my food, but since I study an hour from 6:30 to 7:30 and it takes me 20 minutes to get ready, I never eat a really big break feast. Well, ma has been telling me I shouldn't be vegetarian. Well, I talked her out of it, and for a while she was all angry about how she had to make extra meals for me and how I should cook for myself. My mom thinks that since I don't eat her food (which I do, I just don't eat a lot of it,) I should just make myself my own food. So I did. I prepared myself a peanut butter sandwich and some carrots for break feast. My mom saw me eating a 6:20 (I never have time to eat after, so I usually eat a smaller meal) and started to yell at me about how she was making food for me without complain and yet I'm eating food I made. She also told me she'll replace my room with a 30 sq. ft. one... the attic. I almost feel like Harry Potter with his step parents... Is ther e something wrong with me, or my mom or neither? Help?!
charelschinchillas charelschinchillas 13-15 2 Answers Dec 14, 2012 in Family Struggles

She just loves you and is concerned with you being a vegetarian. She probably feels unnecessary and marginalized by this also. Show her appreciation..talk to her...she is the one person on earth who loves you the most.

Best Answer

Consider yourself lucky.

Best Answer

That's not all of it... But ok :)

Best Answer