and I thought having a pet was a luxury. How do they not have heat, fire etc. but can afford to have a pet who needs regular veterinary care and especially formulated food? You must have a big heart!

Best Answer

I absolutely do have a big heart. I would help anyone I could, and I would be sure to scoop up the animals and do what I could for them.

Best Answer

what a beautiful soul you are. I hope for more people like you in the world!

Best Answer

Ahhh... Thank You! Yes, I hope for more people like me, too!

Best Answer

Wow! I was really full of myself last night, eh? I don't normally have that much self-confidence! But, I do try to be a good person.

Best Answer

In a good band, every instrument is as equally important. You wouldn't take in the partridge family and leave Danny behind would you? Actually I would, never mind bad example.

Best Answer

I'm bad. I would leave Danny behind, but take all the animals with me. If I had time, I would take the people, too.

Best Answer

Yeah, of course animals are creature just like us and it's really hard for me to leave someone out in the cold...

Best Answer

Oh, yes. I would save every critter I could find.

Best Answer

Absolutely I would take in the animals as well.

Best Answer

Before I offer assistance I would need to know some more information, are they wasting their money on alcohol and cigarettes then NO<br />
If they are down and out I would take them to my local neighbourhood centre and see what food and shopping vouchers we can offer them

Best Answer

kids? no they stay in the garage.

Best Answer

Ha, ha, ha..............

Best Answer

if i could yes..otherwise house them somewhere else until they get on their feet...i'd worry about the animals just as much...i can't imagine being in their shoes...it must be awful and stressful.

Best Answer