Too long. I prefer this one: "If you think you can, you can. If you think you can't, you're right."

Best Answer

Sounds complicated.One of my favorites,can't remember who said it,is the two steps to a happy life.<br />
!-Don't sweat the small stuff<br />
2-It's all small stuff.

Best Answer

If it helps you, hold to it. Many people admire those who struggle to achieve a competitive goal. I admire it when it is balanced with the other aspects of life. I shake my head in disbelief when it becomes their sole purpose in life. <br />
I understand what it says, but it doesn't speak to me. I prefer sayings of cooperation and unity. Peace instead of conflict. Joy instead of self inflicted hardship with never ending and ultimately unachievable goals. Just me.

Best Answer

Interestingg

Best Answer

I don't see Happiness !?

Best Answer

The happiness comes after you achive your goal or it can happen along the way with little steps on your way to success.

Best Answer

Good stuff.

Best Answer

My grandsons father is much like your family however I am knowinglyba strong influence on him , we tend to focus on Faith and history. He wants to be babtised and his father is Jewish. That's pretty interesting mix. I'm sure , his father never gave him a Bar Mitzvah.

Best Answer

"If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be." Maya Angelou

Best Answer