What if Muslims and Americans did something drastic, something that right they stand in the perfect time to bring a new unheard of peace to the world? Considering the publicity both groups have and the significant impact they also have on all of humanity. Do you you think that if both got together with a new objective to show the world how two ultimately opposing groups can come together and be at peace with each other would really change the world to a much better place for all? I tend to think if they could do it, the world would follow, we would see peace we once never thought possible and this peace, would extend to all lands. Right now, I think if America and Muslims variants did this, they would be legendary to the word for many many decades to come and it would be for the best anyone has ever done for mankind. That my friends, I think would be the right decision for both groups.
dragonsteel dragonsteel 26-30, M 3 Answers Sep 16, 2012 in Politics

The one subject on which nobody has objectivity is religion. Most things people can discuss but that's not one of them. Everybody is so sure that theirs is the only truth, the only right, that their Deity is to be revered and adored by the world either voluntarily or by force. They pass laws in many countries trying to force religion on everyone.

Which is why I'm an atheist after being a member of 3 generations of Mormons.

Best Answer

Which is interesting actually, every deity in all religions generally center to the same single cause, and it's how to love each other with tolerance, even Allah centers to the same ideal. Truly it's fascinating...

Best Answer

They all gush about it but the moment somebody disagrees with their own dogma, they turn like rabid dogs.

Best Answer

LOL, America pays dictators in Muslim countries billions a year and provides them with weapons and you expect Muslims to join hands and sing kumbaya with them. You should do stand up comedy.

Best Answer

LOL! I assume you derive most of your information from media outlets do you not? Reason why, your responses coincide deeply with the media feed. Interestingly enough, regular everyday Americans do nothing of the sort with what you mention. That, is confined to a very small group of people and the only reason that ever happened is, people turned against our own constitution. May not seem like it, but these problems in this day in age would not be so if that simple document was followed and never altered. I can tell you without a doubt, regular everyday Americans and everyday Muslims do not support your claim.

Best Answer

americans and moslems get along just fine

there are many armerican moslems

our problem is the radicals that want to kill us

Best Answer

Right, but imagine if they did the exact opposite of their instincts. I really think that right now, those radicals could bring a new level of world peace if they would put their concentration in the right spot.

Best Answer