EP tells us about all the other stuff on here but has omitted to tell us that we have a special feature on here. Click on your profile and then click on your green dot and you will see a menu for away, busy and invisible. Now you can tell people when you are away or busy! :) lol
FluffMcCluskey FluffMcCluskey 46-50, F 12 Answers Apr 23 in Doing Good

So nothing's changed then ;)

Best Answer

don't ,she'll get shirty lol

Best Answer

Nope! lol :)

Best Answer

Me? Moi? As if I'd poke fun at anything on here!

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

*slaps angelofsweetness on the back and gives her a spoonful of honey to drink as she has gone bitter* lol :)

Best Answer

lol i'm not bitter i'm teasing :))

Best Answer

I know Angel and so am I. I love people with a great sense of humour. :)

Best Answer

By the way RodneyTrotter Happy St George's day. :)

Best Answer

Happy St George's Day to you too even though you're in Bonnie Scotland :)

Best Answer

Actually Rodney I'm in London. :)

Best Answer

Those features have been used ever since EP went on line in june of 2006

Best Answer

Haha Paschar. I was first on EP in 2008 or 2009 and then disappeared off line again and I had no idea that these features were there then. This website did not point out these features then and it doesn't do it now either.........

Best Answer

I know the feeling well as I have to keep bugging staff for updates even as a support volunteer , Now these days EPArsineh post stories about new features .

Best Answer

wow, great, i didnt see that.<br />
thanks!

Best Answer

You are welcome ho1020304. You are not the only one who didn't see it. Others didn't see it either but will never admit too it. lol * Kitten runs off before EP mob start stoning her* :)

Best Answer

Knew that long ago

Best Answer

Good for you, I wish I knew long ago too. lol :)

Best Answer

Most ALL highlight buttons do that....even FB allows you to turn off your chat notification. Perhaps reading the T's & C's isn't such a bad idea.

Best Answer

Thanks for that useful piece of information. I will use it.<br />
How do you take it off--click on the green dot again?

Best Answer

You are welcome and yes you do Doran. :)

Best Answer

Nice, thanks for sharing :)

Best Answer

You are most welcome OldMember :)

Best Answer

its been like that for all the time i been here its not new

Best Answer

I did not say that it was new. There are a lot of people on here who had no idea how to turn on this feature. I am just telling people how to turn it on! :)

Best Answer

the way you worded it ,saying now you can tell people if you are busy etc made it look like it was new ,no need for exclamation marks ,well done you for bringing it to everyones attention lol

Best Answer

Lol Angelofsweetness, hugs to you my friend :) I am just pleased that more people know about it now than ever before.

Best Answer