i know most of you's don't and won't ever believe me but surely you've got a question anyway...... :)
draculasaccomplice draculasaccomplice 18-21, F 26 Answers Feb 12, 2013 in Community

Why is the writer of Twilight still alive? arent you really offended to be made out to be a ****-sucking emo ***** that sparkles? I would be if i were a vampire.<br />
I think the fact that the writer of Twilight is still alive and unharmed is proof of the non-existence of REAL vampires.

Best Answer

i don't care how anyone makes us sound. it was her dream to write a book about diamand vampires and she has. she has coused alot of complications but we can and have worked through them. persides, we can't kill her now, we couldn't kill her then. she rose to fame far too quickly.

Best Answer

lol, ok that alone makes me not believe you.

Best Answer

how?

Best Answer

Nobody takes a smear campaign that lightly.

Best Answer

And how has being given a bad rep caused complications?

Best Answer

its not that! there are more people on the look out for us and now they're looking for the very small details. she got alot of things right (exept the sparkling thing) and now we have to up our game.

Best Answer

There are just no words... sorry, im going to stop bothering you.

Best Answer

How are things going at school?

Best Answer

in what way?

Best Answer

how to do you make the most delicious cocktail blood?

Best Answer

Yes I do, You didn't hide your IP address did you?

Best Answer

kinda

Best Answer

Well as a member of the Fearless Vampire Killers you must know that the regional office is on the lookout for you. You screwed up, blueberry.

Best Answer

im untouchable! bring it on! i'll be waiting... :D

Best Answer

Do you burst into flames when you go in the sun?

Best Answer

nope but it is funny how everyone still believes it is so.

Best Answer

do you own apair of false teeth

Best Answer

ew no

Best Answer

its just mine arent sharp enough

Best Answer

Last vampire that admitted that they were one has her fangs in my collection. Problem?

Best Answer

er yeah! how did ya get em?

Best Answer

Pliers, holy water, and a little patience.

Best Answer

for goodness sake, not again. you do relise that holy water/holy symbols/stakes/sun does not work...right?

Best Answer

How sharp are your FANGS!!

Best Answer

rating1-10 4 being human. 7

Best Answer

What's your real age?

Best Answer

don't laugh....14

Best Answer

So, your body will alway remain that of a 14 year old.
How do you feel about that? How are you going to deal with it in the future?

Best Answer

hey i may be 14 but i look 16. this is gonna get comlicated ain't it?! :D

Best Answer

Well, as long as you are well endowed you will have it easy to lure your prey into you trap! And with your everlasting young and tender body you will easily find lovers throughout the centuries.
Otherwise things might get quite complicated and remain complicated forever!

Best Answer

Whose blood is ur favourite...and would u like to suck my blood?

Best Answer

what do you mean who and yes i would deffently LOVE to drink you're blood!

Best Answer

Then u r most welcome to drink mine whenever u feel thirsty

Best Answer

Do you sparkle or do you murder people for pure pleasure and fun?

Best Answer

i don't sparkle like little eddie off twilight and murdering is a rush and part of me loves it, the other hates it. i don't want to be a murderer!

Best Answer

so, question time. I just want to figure out what sort of vampire your aming for here. haha
1. Does sunlight kill you? If not, can you get a tan?
2. If you can't get a tan, how much sun can you be in before you get cancer?
3. Do you get sunburned? (if you don't get a tan that is)
4. Can you be around/ close to garlic?
5. Do you have any restrictions upon entering a house (because of being a vampire)?
6. When you kill ,for example, a deer, do you get lost in bloodlust and keep killing whatever happens to pass, or do you just chill and go on like nothing?
7. Do you ever kill humans? If so, how many have you killed?
8. Have you ever met any other vampires? If so, how were they different?
9. Are your fangs always visible?
10. Do you eat regular food?
11. Do you age (as in the body ages)?
12. Can you die of old age?
13. Can you survive without breathing?
14. Can you transform into a bat? haha Silly one.
15. Does your family know you are a vampire? If that's the case, what do they feel about it?

Best Answer

1. sunlight won't kill me and i can't get a tan.
2. i won't get cancer.
3. i used to get sunburned but not any more.
4. i hate the smell but that happens with most humans anyway and i can go near it.
5. no resrictions.
6. that question is a little difficult to answer. when i drink blood, it consumes me and when i finish the animal, i always want more but because the flow has halted, i kinda regain a bit of myself again. i get rid of the body and after a few mins, im normaly completly back to myself. this state of mind will last a few days before i feel hungry again. course i can last a month, but i only do that when i have no choice as its incredibly dangerous.
7. i have not killed a human before and i hope i never do. to have come this far and to let go now would be heart-breaking!
8. yes, 2. both girls. 1 is pretty dark and she normaly wears dark clothes (not gothic) but she is very hyper. the other normaly sits by herself. she's not very sociable but with me and a couple of our other friends, who are human, she is a very fun a lively person. she knows many languages and she loves art. both of them arn't that different to me.
9. no my fangs are not visable.
10. i can still eat normal food but everything i eat lately, is starting to taste a little disgusting.
11. no my body does not age.
12. no i can't.
13. well i can control my breathing so that when im running, i breath like im lying down but i think i might (even if don't die) still faint.
14. lol no way.
15. they don't know and i can never tell them. i just can't.

Best Answer

okey, so basically, the old myths and movies had it ALL wrong. The new ones were closer. In that case... Vampires are op, nerf now. haha (every gametalk ever refference)
oh, another question. Do you have superhuman strengh? If so, in what way(s)?

Best Answer

Why aren't you doing your homework instead of being on EP?

Best Answer

done it. only need 2mins. :)

Best Answer

Congratulations, you're a smart girl. :)

Best Answer

thankyou :)

Best Answer

*blows off your head*<br />
Thats for making twilight possible you fanged anmemic son-of-a-*****!!!<br />
*btw, good evening from the united kingdom

Best Answer

evening :)
im so sorry you don't like twilight (it is a little anoying, isn't it)

Best Answer

Are you able to "sense" people and such and what they are about?

Best Answer

all the time

Best Answer

Explain further?

Best Answer

i could be outside by the lake with only a few birds and small creatures around and if somone was to say, came in a third of a mile radius, i can somhow feel there presence without using any of the 5 senses. somtimes it can go to half a mile. if i was traviling to somwere i had never been before and i had no compus or map, i can close my eyes a follow my instincs and i always end up were i want to go. somtimes i can even get a sense of the people i talk to, like their emotions, their past, even their future (not too far, only a few mins). stuff like that.

Best Answer

melisa1211, did that answer your question?

Best Answer

Yes, it did, thank you. Also, are you able to influence other people's emotions? Sorry for all the questions!

Best Answer

no, its fine. slightly but its proberbly nothing.

Best Answer

Can I please have one of those fangs ? I collect vampire fangs.

Best Answer

no way! sorry but i need them, plus it'd hurt.

Best Answer

Why do you think you're a vampire?

Best Answer

when i see/smell blood, i need to have it. i hold my breath, sweating. im in a trance. its pulling me towards it. if i get away, i scream. i need it soo bad. i imagine the most grotesqe imerges 24/7. when i was younger, i was the politest, kindest, goodest little girl you had ever seen. i never even thought about thinking about grotesqe imerges. ive grown a lot paler and a lot stronger/faster (yes predictable) and i don't realy do regular exersice. i never gain weght. i can sense alot of things. and alot more...

Best Answer

How do you feed?

Best Answer

once a month a hunt in my local wood (its full of wild deer). im normaly there for a long time 2hours mostly. when i smell/hear/sense/see somthing, im normaly pretty quick to finding out what it is. if its a deer, i stalk it for a while. i stalk it till i feel its in a part of the wood, i know incredibly well and then i think 3 steps ahead. using a few old school tricks such as throwing a stone in the opposite direction to make the deer run towards me. i hide and wait. as it aproaches, i jump out and wrestle it to the ground. its normaly pretty quick. i bite the poor creature and i gulp down its blood. i never look into its eyes cos it makes it unbearable...

Best Answer

Om nom nom nom

Best Answer

its not funny

Best Answer

How does it feel, not being real and all

Best Answer

well if im not real, how can i feel?

Best Answer

Good question, but you just think you feel, it's all illusion, vibrating light anyway.

Best Answer