Think there is something about them not using their powers for self gain.

Best Answer

what the use of the power.......
thanks for sharing

Best Answer

To help others. Understand if you are a Christian you are not meant to dabble or believe in such stuff, but if others do, just leave them to it

Best Answer

Many people may not truly believe in this, many likely do believe. I believe that there are some who have helped solve crimes, and they understand that if they "abuse" the gift they have been given, they will lose that gift. I know that such people do exist, but there are also FAKES who take advantage of people claiming to have this gift, just like there are people who abuse all good things.My Grandma used to know when something bad was going to happen, but not what was going to occur. She read a passage in the bible that referred to the end times, about women will see visions, and men will dream dreams or maybe it was the other way around.. I used to know it well, but have forgotten it over time.....

Best Answer

thanks for sharing

Best Answer

There are several people who claim their winning numbers came to them in dreams and such though. Still, if a psychic is legit, why should they be able to see lottery numbers, I mean unless they were going to pick the lottery numbers anyway. They're supposed to see things that are going to happen, not make things happen

Best Answer

hmm..thanks or the enlightenment

Best Answer

They're not good with numbers.

Best Answer

hahahaha tha's funny

Best Answer

Because they can only tell u the obvious and convince u that its truth. Either that or physics arre just being modest because they have so much money already. Haha

Best Answer

that's a little funny

Best Answer

because they are charlatans preying on misery and old dementia patients.

Best Answer

Job of the future!

Best Answer

we could be rich !

Best Answer

thanks for sharing

Best Answer

If they were true phychics then they would have all the money in the lotteries so they are not as good as they wished they could be.

Best Answer

Or maybe they forsee the negative outcome of gaining all that money and decide it's not worth it.

Best Answer

that was a tough point..
thanks for sharing

Best Answer

are u sure?

Best Answer

how can u tell?

Best Answer

The theory behind it is that psychics aren't supposed to use their gift for personal gain. It takes back x3...but yeah....I hear ya....go figure.

Best Answer

Hires a lawyer to claim on their behalf.

Best Answer

meaning

Best Answer

So no one knows who won it.Remaining anonymous

Best Answer