meet the love of your life and the feelings are mutual. What do you do?
awasadaorang awasadaorang 26-30 10 Answers Jun 3, 2012

I've found the 'love of my life' 3 or 4 times but my 21 year marriage is the one thing that i have stuck with and there is comfort in that

Best Answer

Exciting is not the word id use... Annoying some times aggravating sometimes still at this point Im glad when he's around..
I don't trust my feelings to reliably give me what I want or that the others will give me a better life.. this is what makes marriage different from dating...its a contract outside of how you feel between two people and the community... An unpopular belief but really what's the point of marrying if as soon as something better comes along u leave?

Best Answer

is there family involved ?

Best Answer

well you still go on in your life if it was meant to be you'll might up Im sure if not oh well

Best Answer

You say hello to a world of pain.

Best Answer

depends on your sense of honor and loyalty.

Best Answer

middleage crazy, male menopause, 7-year itch.<br />
there's no excuse for being selfish. that's not a good enough reason to give up a good marriage.

Best Answer

If your absolutely sure it's the love of your life, as painful as it would be for your sweetheart, you gotta go for it or you may regret it for the rest of your life!

Best Answer