What would you like us to know?
Whateverrrrr Whateverrrrr 36-40, F 10 Answers Mar 26, 2013 in Community

That I really am a strange visitor from another planet who came to earth with powers and abilities far beyond those of mortal men.

Best Answer

I'm not trying to be a *****, I'm just fed up with your know it all attitude. <br />
Obviously not towards you :P

Best Answer

haha, :)

Best Answer

I have an above average I.Q. .....and I hate it. Do you know how it feels to lose complete interested in someone....ba<x>sed on intellect and not what this person makes you feel. That's what happened to me and my ex....... Something happens to you when you constantly learn, your logical side becomes dominant and watching rainbows form with that special someone diminishes. My ex and I were together for over 24yrs. That's over half my life-!......What do you do when you know too much to be happy with the person you're with...... I already know the answer, I may not like it, but I do know it......

Best Answer

:(

Best Answer

Okay you asked for it. Whateverrrrr is misnamed and should be named HowWonderfulllll

Best Answer

lol ;)

Best Answer

I do so love making you laugh

Best Answer

I don't want to be grumpy all night.

Best Answer

Love you!

Best Answer

Love ya too!

Best Answer

Wear sunscreen. Skin cancer sucks.

Best Answer