omg, how can anyone watch football? it is like so yukky and like every week everyone is talking about this weeks game is the biggest game of the year.... blah, blah, blah. i so totally would rather watch my fave.... "the rachel zoe project!!!!"
lilpixie lilpixie 26-30, F 11 Answers Sep 11, 2011

hmmmm watch a bunch of brainless bimbos prance around in clothes that no one will ever be able to afford or want to be caught dead in, OR watch a bunch of brainless jocks play a senseless game and then hear about them ***** the next day about how little they get paid since millions a year isn't enough to cover their steroid bills. Tough choice.....

Best Answer

Hot chicks or slack jawed pea brained testosterone hyped troglodytes i'll take the fashion week highlights please

Best Answer

The question should have been "watching highlights from New York Fashion week or tortured to death". I would choose the tortured to death.

Also, an offensive lineman on a professional football team has an intelligence level far above that of most people.

Best Answer

I vote for watching fashions. It is more amusing to my boyfriend and me than football.

Best Answer

Just pretend they are all naked!

Best Answer

Cant I just watch anime instead? :3 But if i had to choose...i would chooe football (ONly 'cause i like the marching band!)

Best Answer

rope please! ill just hang myself instead its less depressing

Best Answer

I'm pretty sure that either one of them would put me to sleep.

Best Answer

Footbaaaaaaaaalllllll!!!!11!!1!one!!one1!!

Best Answer

football

Best Answer