I'm 19 I'm a female. I live in Bergen county nj. I need someone who csn shoot me up. Ill supply the D. Thanks u
NJsNeedleLover NJsNeedleLover 18-21, F 11 Answers Jan 12 in Community

I doubt you really do H. You wouldn't even have anything of value like a computer or phone if you did.

Best Answer

poppy fields forever

Best Answer

call intervention

Best Answer

need? like a hole in the head?

Best Answer

Thats stuff is gonna eat you from the inside out.lol. My sis was an addict you should see her now,but um, good luck...Make sure they dont miss the vein.

Best Answer

What is wrong with missing a vein? And if they do, they will know, because when you pull back blood should come up. A lot of junkies skin pop, or shoot in their muscle.

Best Answer

Yea, I know. But you miss the vein your gonna have a lumb of that **** stuck in there and its gonna hurt.

Best Answer

Not if you do it right. :P Not like she probably has STD's and stuff, asking for someone to use a needle on her. I doubt she has access to a fresh needle for every use.

Best Answer

The question said she wants to shoot up though...

Best Answer

What does the job pay?

Best Answer

Shaking my head.

Best Answer

They call it D now? Why not just call it H like every other junkie?

Best Answer

Have fun not being alive.

Best Answer

Not a good situation to be in at all

Best Answer