Mel525 Mel525 22-25, F 11 Answers Sep 20, 2012 in Community

Have you sought a second opinion?

Best Answer

get new doctor. my friend has herpes, she gave birth naturally to their son who was blinded by it from contacting it in the birth canal or somewhere on the way out. I'm no doctor. I've never looked into their story to see if it could have been anything else. I'm just telling you what they told me and, no offense, Who would tell a story like that if it wasn't true. ntm they are very honest people. btw, their son is an adult now he is blind but hes doing better than many of us with sight. but why do that to a person if it could be avoided..

Best Answer

Here i s an excellent site with some wonderful options for you. It will definitely help you. Have a look page ==> GenitalHerpesDating dot ORG

Best Answer

Isn't Herpes in your blood....and since you share your blood with your baby doesn't that mean the baby would have it?.....I don't see how bypassing the point of exit is going to make a difference, But I could be wrong but I know for a fact that a mother with AIDS will pass it on to their child as will a junkie pass on withdrawels.......ahhh certifiable answered my question

Best Answer

That's crazy. I know someone who had only the initial outbreak. Never had another one. Do you have frequent outbreaks.? Push the issue or if possible change doctors.

Best Answer

If it's not active they wont do a c section , only if sores are present will they consider it .<br />
Get a second opinion but don't stress about it too much .

Best Answer

I'm sorry. I do hope that the baby doesn't get the disease. All you can do is pray. And if you don't, then hope.

Best Answer