BloviatingBuffoon BloviatingBuffoon 70+, F 15 Answers Jan 9 in Politics

Turn your phone off. There are 10,000,000 guys out there that would LOVE to be the one waiting on YOUR text......

I'm # 1......

Best Answer

:S. :P

Best Answer

So he is asleep then? No-one replies at 3am.

Best Answer

I'm so sorry. He obviously is blind

Best Answer

there goes the love

Best Answer

then love the one you're with....

Best Answer

Maybe he is asleep.

Best Answer

What the heck. You're wasting precious sleep time for him and he has the nerve not to reply back? I'd understand if you were angry or frustrated right now.

Best Answer

I haven't talked to the person I love for a few days..It helps me to write her haikus every day..maybe you could try that?

Maybe it's just me, but writing seems to help.

Best Answer

Drive to his house and pound on the door. If he still doesn't answer find someone who does- sweetly and often.

Best Answer

Ahh well, I try hard not to be sexist but, we women are prone to worrying when they go quiet.. I am not sure whether its a form of insecurity but we always worry when they don't answer..

Thing is we worry but mostly there is no reason for us to worry, it's almost always that he has fallen asleep, is in the bath, out with his mates, left his phone round his mum's etc etc.. and we shouldn't set too much store by delays..

I am sure it will be right.. oh btw this is probably the downside of being in love.. we feel vulnerable and start to worry because we know we can be hurt....

PS: Men can go through this too so we should be careful not to leave them dangling re replies if we can help it..

Best Answer

I'm sorry I'm late sweetheart...what's up?

Best Answer