A friend of mine has been showing a million signs of liking me from flirting to touching to complimenting me to staring at me. He is generally a confident guy with a little swagger in his step. It seems like sometimes he's pretty confident and bold and other times he is very nervous around ME. Do guys get more nervous the more the like someone?? He is so cute, he peeks at me all the time and smiles and looks away quick when I catch him.. Are his nervous ways a sign he's liking me?
christysholliday christysholliday 26-30, F 11 Answers Apr 14, 2012

Iäve had that, this guy flirted with me and we were close, he asked about me indept questions, told me his entire life story and when I changed my job, he hoped my first day at work went well. Then in the last dram production we ended up kissing backstage, he was also my dance+partner and a lot of the other cast, younger cast noticed and tried to hook us up, to which he said that nothing would happen between us, however I'm married. He's very good with my kids when I've brought them to rehearsals as well. So on the reunion party I decided to ignore him and he was the one initiating conversation. Now he's all shy though we DO hug each other, but I miss how close we were.

Best Answer

Yup he likes u :3

Best Answer

yes that means he does like u but thinks he doesnt have the courage to talk to u so he is afraid he will mess up

Best Answer

Yes but 1nce he gets to no u and starts to b more combfortable he wont b so nervous :)

Best Answer

Depends on how much he knows about you and how comfortable he is with that knowledge. I'd gamble that if you really like a girl but you don't know much about her or can't get over her personality (which can be really awesome or not), you probably won't feel very secure about your relationship with said girl.

Best Answer

Our personalities really click well. He told me that he really likes my personality! We talk for a while sometimes & the conversation flows extremely well . Then next time I see him he's shy..

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

oh yeah, and sometimes they will not even be able to pull the trigger the first time you decide to sleep together.

Best Answer

Just try to hang around with him, make him feel comfortable. Give him hints, don't flirt with other guys. For shy guys notice these things, which will make them think they don't like u. If after a while he flirts back, ask him out. Sometimes shy guys like myself don't want 2 make the move. Do any
thing to avoid it

Best Answer

yea , i was going through the same thing . well .. still is . he is very shy but what i do is make him laugh or give him hugs and he'll return the favor cause he's getting comfortable . im making my shy boyfriend not so shy . at first i was shy then when i found out he was shy , we wasnt talking or anything . it was gonna be an awkward relationship if we dont talk so i was the bigger person and spoke and played with him . girls are more shy than boys .

Best Answer