I like that in a man.

Best Answer

i'd say stay away from him. i had a friend like that once. i really enjoyed his insight and intelligence. he was twice my age, but he was in pretty good shape. problem was he just always wanted me to have s3x with him. i really wasnt interested and hated how he always wanted that, everytime he talked to me or saw me he always brought it up. so i dont talk to him anymore. not even his advice or insight will keep me around at this point.

Best Answer

fair enough, just dont discard the insights he has exposed you to because of his personality. there is often a connection between his insight and his actions but I will leave no comment on that.

Best Answer

ya he gave me some really good insight on myself and on life. I still always keep it in mind. i just wish he would have taken care of his "needs" with someone else and just keep it platonic with me. i wasnt even his type, so idk what the deal was there

Best Answer

Pervs have at least inspected the street lamp closely.

Best Answer

and I know what he is doing.I'm almost socially invisible so he doesn't need my vote.As super powers go he has insight but I have foresight so I see where his problems will show

Best Answer

Did you call me?

Best Answer

oh well you have to take the good with the bad

Best Answer

watch your back

Best Answer

HEY!!! i do not have any insight into life at all!!

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer